Saturday, September 15, 2007

New blog tips

As you may have noticed, this blog went from having nothing posted for almost a week to having more than the opening page will hold. That means that there's stuff that I posted that you can't actually see without going to the archives. Basically, I don't have constant internet access at the apartment where we're living so I can't just post things as I write them. I'm writing them and deciding which pictures to put in while offline and then I'll be posting when I get near internet, whether at the BIble Society office or at the Megahans house. Today is Saturday and so I probably won't post this until Monday. My suggestion would be that you click here on the September archive link to go to all of the postings for September. This will be particularly helpful for those who are printing these postings for others to read offline.

No comments:

latest newsletter

blasts from the Dancing Sni's past…