Saturday, February 25, 2006

Day of rest


We're resting today. Roughly, that means that I'm still in my PJs. Rob is not but he just changed out of them about 1/2 hour ago. We've been play-testing a Neverwinter Nights module/world based on the Firefly universe this morning. The costumes and toolset are great. I can't get the heads and portraits for some reason but the quirks of this place override that. It really has an authentic Firefly feel to it! I threw together a character and Rob DM'ed me around. This image is a screenshot from one of the cities, Beaumonde. I like the gritty, Asian-influenced, fringe-society vibe. Tons of custom content.

Tonight, we're going to a dramatization of the Gospel of John, at a local Presbyterian church. This guy, Brad Sherrill, does this all over North America. This should be a stunning example of vernacular media.

No comments:

latest newsletter

blasts from the Dancing Sni's past…