Monday, February 27, 2006

"Excellent ..."

Just so you know, I am not making fun of EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique). I seriously went to this page to find out how I could do EFT privately in public. Here's the method:

A Useful Method for "Private Tapping": "The technique works well on its own or if you use the Karate chop to do the setup followed by this technique.

Place your hands together as though praying (palms and extended fingers together) then arch your fingers so that just the finger tips of each hand are touching (your hands should look like two crabs). Keep the fingers quite strong so that they don't bend or wobble about and gently start to tap the finger tips together while doing your setup or reminder phrases.

This technique stimulates all the hand meridians at once and I find it is also useful as a general calming and energising method. It is pretty good as an initial first aid for shock and also if you are stuck (even though I'm stuck and don't know what to do next.....) I have used it on myself when I need inspiration with where to go next in an EFT session (You can also get away with using it in any situation without being embarrassed about looking weird, people just think it's a natural mannerism)." - Denis Jevon

Here's what it looks like:



But here's what it also looks like:



I read the description aloud to Rob and then showed him the hand position. We laughed pretty hard. Good way to start the day, I say.

Now, to do my reading for class this morning.

No comments:

latest newsletter

blasts from the Dancing Sni's past…