Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Stress test


I just got these in a forward and thought they were fun enough to share. I have no idea where they came from before they were forwarded to me. The text of the email says:

"The pictures attached are used to test the level of stress a person can handle. The slower the pictures move, the better your ability of handling stress. Alleged criminals that were tested see them spinning around madly; however, senior citizens and kids see them standing still.

None of these images are animated - they are perfectly still."

2 comments:

Marco said...

Cool. I guess my stress handling is better than I thought (I saw them moving quite slowly). At first I thought the pics were animated (didn't read the whole text), but I realized that they only moved in the periphery, not on the spots I was concentrating on. I was like, "how do they know where I am looking?" But if I unfocus my eyes, everything stops moving.

Anonymous said...

I must be a criminal!!!
Greetings!
Magda

latest newsletter

blasts from the Dancing Sni's past…