Monday, February 20, 2006

Homework buddies

I also have people to do my homework with. For my translation for Greek Readings, I've worked with Amy a couple of times. She came over for lunch yesterday (Rob made crockpot peanut chicken) and we worked on translating Revelation 1:1-20 afterwards. We got about 13 verses in; good headway.



I'm supposed to meet with Amy and Beth later today to work on our translation for Pauline Studies. I think we don't actually have translating to do but we do have an outline and study of the immediate context due on Wednesday.

I also have about 75 pages of reading to do for tomorrow, some of it at the library. For at least part of today then I won't be visible on the couch for a very logical reason.

No comments:

latest newsletter

blasts from the Dancing Sni's past…