Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Flight across

I went through my first puffing security scanner today. It let out small 'poofs' when I stood inside the machine that was shaped like a photo booth with 2 entry points. I asked one of the security guys what the deal was. He said it was blowing particles to be tested for explosives. He also said it measured my body fat. We laughed.

The first flight was uneventful. I'm in my second flight now, from Minneapolis. Got shuffled around on the plane because my row of 3 seats contained myself and 2 women with 2 babies.

The flight attendant was going to move one woman with her baby because there are only 4 oxygen masks per row. I volunteered to move instead; not that I have anything against being wedged in a window seat, confined by 2 babies.

I am now in another window seat with a very quiet, smaller baby. Me and the babies, man.

No comments:

latest newsletter

blasts from the Dancing Sni's past…