Monday, May 14, 2007

The rest of the spa story

[continued from a couple of days ago]

After my shower, I sat in the relaxing room and they brought me tea. I was so refreshed! I just bubbled out of there, ready to face the next red eye, to Johannesburg.

And I've been bubbling about it ever since. In summary, the overwhelming yuck faded in light of the unusual blessing. And that's how life goes for me these days. I think that's a good thing. Like, spas on regular days are a dime a dozen. But a spa that breaks through the teary exhaustion between red eye flights during 3 days of travel and lets you sleep safely, massage, shower and drink tea for £15? Priceless.

I hope that makes sense to someone other than me. Now, back to my regularly scheduled blogging.

No comments:

latest newsletter

blasts from the Dancing Sni's past…